Staff Member Crow muted me and was not a good staff member

Discussion in 'Reports' started by MrLohrdyMoose, Jan 29, 2015.

1. MrLohrdyMoose

MrLohrdyMoose Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +1 / -8
    Basically the deal was i started lagging and asked crow for the servers tps which just says if the server is lagging or not, then we went into a drown out convo. ill let the video speak for itself.

then he proceeded to mute me for an hour??????? really this is some bullshit im tired of him harassing me

also he muted me because he said i was harassing him? i dont see how
    plus he has his buddy destro15 agging on to the situation

he also said that if i had the tps i could do something to the server with it? NO I CANT oh wait yea i can i can then know if it was me lagging or the server!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Dark_Hydralisk

Dark_Hydralisk Member

Ratings:
    +15 / -5
    There it is! Was looking for this thread. Allow me to begin by calling you out on a few issues.

1) You were told by both staff, myself, and players alike, that you were wrong. I told you that there are issues with the server and I refuse to give out anything about its make up due to said issues. I don't whats the problem with it at the moment, but the staff has been literally working on it around the clock to solve the issue. Im not sure the cause of said issues, so i wont release any information about the server.

2) You were harassing me. I told you "No". Then you continued for at least 7 mins about how I'm a liar, and how I don't know anything. Destro told you to stop, and a few others told you to stop as well. So don't pin it on Destro either, because it was 3 people telling you to stop NOT including me.

You were told by 2 people that you were acting childish, and this thread is a clear indication of that fact. Your issue is that i said that i wont do something for you. Deal with it, and move on.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. MrLohrdyMoose

Ratings:
    +1 / -8
    i did deal with it by posting a report
    also destro15s ISNT f**king STAFF
    giving the tps out does not give people a way to attack the server nor help in any way of attacking the server
    and if said staff was working round the clock to fix why was that not said by you in the video it was just instantly my connection when another member said they were experiencing lag as well?

it was not my connection is was the server lagging and thats why i called you a liar because you lied to me saying it was my connection when i know for damn sure it wasnt

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  4. Destro15

Destro15 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hello, I've just been reading over the thread, here are my opinions or whatever:

1) I full rightly know im not staff, I only say "Caps [name]" "spam [Name]" because I don't like it as do a lot of people on the server, that's why they made it a rule, because its annoying

2) Staff have a lot going on, they are trying to fix a lot of bugs, you need to give them the benefit of the doubt, they all have personal lives too, not just on here, and they cant all come to your feet to do your needs first, the server does not revolve around you.

~Dest

5. Enderboy8080

Enderboy8080 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    You don't have to be staff to show displeasure towards someone's actions. You don't have to be so hostile to call someone a liar if they didn't know that the whole server was lagging. Since the server did update just recently, there are still some bugs they are fixing at the moment. If you are lagging, just take a seat back, or come back to the server another time when it stops lagging. It's not the end of the world :)

~mag

• Like Like x 1
  6. MrLohrdyMoose

Ratings:
    +1 / -8
    the server is advertised as no lag..../ also i changed my nick to DemoteCrow because i feel he should be demoted
    and i have the right to have that nick, i read over the rules and it doesnt violate them

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Enderboy8080

Enderboy8080 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    I read the rules at /warp rules and it seems as if it can be a violation of 2 rules:
    "no hate speech"
    "respect all staff"

But I don't think any server can have no lag either, tbh.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dark_Hydralisk

Dark_Hydralisk Member

Ratings:
    +15 / -5
    And when you log on with that name, i will be happy to jail you until you change it to a more acceptable on. That is violating the "Respect Staff" rule. Also, don't curse on the forums. Your acting like a child that just got his hand slapped. Your nasty, and hostile, and frankly it wont be tolerated.
    Ty for your support Mag, some people just don't understand.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
  9. LookAtMrLee

LookAtMrLee Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    I will just say Moose that there is also a rule about you abusing your rank and it being removed because of that. You changing your nickname goes against the rules of respecting players and is classed as Abuse. If you do not change it we do in fact have the right to remove your rank as you are abusing it.

The Server is advertised as no lag because we generally don't have any lag. The last couple days/week we have had a few things which could be causing the lag; 1, few bugs we are working on fixing. 2, we have been under a few DDOS attacks quite frequently by the same people. And a couple of other reasons I do not wish to Discus.

Now Moose I will just say this to you, Stop Swearing!!! There is no need for it and this is still a multi aged server, the rules from the server still apply to the forums eg. No swearing/foul language, no disrespect etc.

If you have any problems with what I'm saying then by all means take them up with me in private message.

Cheers
    OmgItsLee/Quack196