Suggestion to the reset.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by captianbob, Jul 27, 2016.

1. paulie2304

paulie2304 Member

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
    I think that we should earn money in spleef and the daily bonus should be doubled like it used to be :) thank you for your consideration :)

~paulie

2. YourEmma

YourEmma New Member

Ratings:
    +5 / -1
    I've been thinking of this for awhile (not sure if you can code it though) but I was thinking instead of making us go through every single list of enchantments in /enchant you just add /enchant all. That would be very cool, and save tons of time when people need there armor godded. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. paulie2304

paulie2304 Member

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
    I also think that you guys should fix the glitch where sometimes if you are on your island and u can't see your mobs so invisable zombies and spiders start to kill u and u have to relog or go to spawn then go back to your island to see them

Thank you for your time <3
    ~Paulie :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. RizbanR

RizbanR Member Skymaster

Ratings:
    +31 / -1
    But that encourages trade between players. I had no problems with it, especially if we're going to have a general mall area for player shops.

5. garloch

garloch New Member God

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    I don't mind the reset, it's fun starting over every now and then. Though I don't like that we can't sell some things in the server shop anymore like XP and what not...

6. Tropicalll

Tropicalll Active Member God

Ratings:
    +64 / -39
    my opinion on the reset: im crying so hard right now, thanks for ruining my life @OSB. You're all bullies to me and abuse me everyday.

but no, for real, the reset is eh. Doesnt bother me much besides the fact I had like 6 episodes of 3.0 pre-recorded but noooo.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ChristopherTJ

ChristopherTJ New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0