Super COOOL server suggestions ;'D

Discussion in 'Website and Server Suggestions' started by Ciel8D, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Ciel8D

Ciel8D New Member Skymaster

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    SO BASICALLY I GOT AN IDEA!!!! PLEASE READ ALL

In /marry we should be able to do /Marry breed or /marry surprise. Similar to how /marry kiss works, however this works well for people who don't have ranks and want a pet. XD lemme tell you, it's not like oh [color=rgba(79, 79, 79, 1)]PET KIDS,[/color] it's like we breed and make a baby pig. That'd be so fun and it wouldn't have to be like subjected to only male and female marriage. Then no one would expect a baby and instead now could have a pig ;DD!

ANOTHER IDEA!!!
    elytra should be available in /warp donor because they are usually always sold for super high prices and sometimes people who don't understand economy ig usually spend quite a bit of money, instead this would allow all purchased or won ranks to buy them so they won't be ripping off too many people.

Let's also do SNOW GOLEM SPAWNERS (OR SNOWMAN WHATEVER YOU'D LIKE TOO CALL IT) because it so needs to be a thing. We so need those because can you imagine how cool the server would be?

We could instead of giving top voter of the month extreme, they could get $15 in store credit that can only be used on the website, so instead of limiting a voters potential to only getting the extreme rank, they'd be able to buy trails or spawners so the money would all fall back to the server. That would be money only spendable in the OSB shop. [color=rgba(79, 79, 79, 1)](This one is a bit intense and probably the most difficult)[/color]

Maybe some new and updated OSB games would be epic as well. So that way even new players have the opportunity to win, because currently almost everyone knows the answers to many OSB questions which totally sucks for new players who haven't had the chance to memorize those.[/color]

• Creative Creative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Tropicalll

Tropicalll Active Member God

Ratings:
    +64 / -39
    Marriage Idea: You would need a custom codes plugin, so I dont know about that.
    Elytra In Donor Shop: Yes, please.
    Snow Golem Spawners: No, people would abuse it and cover islands with snow, which is a hassle to remove.
    $15 Buycraft Voucher for Top Voter: It's actually not that hard to do, and I agree with it 100%.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. 1stGlitch

1stGlitch Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +277 / -0
    How do you decide who gets to keep the pet?

~Glitch

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Ciel8D

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    the one who is the most handsome

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Ciel8D

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    I do think the /marry surprise could give both players in the marriage a pig, which would be less of a hassle and they'd have to divorce to remove the pig from their hearts. But they could probably do /marry surprise hide to hide their pig, however whenever they log on their pig will pop up ;DD

• Like Like x 1
  6. AmandaMarissa

AmandaMarissa Good Noodle God

Ratings:
    +192 / -0
    Nice recommendations.

1. I'm not sure how exactly this would work and I think it would have to be a custom plugin, but if you find a plugin with it then let us know.

2. I agree

3. I agree

4. I agree

We will talk about these and see what we can do :d

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  7. itdave

itdave Well-Known Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    amanda i cant tell if you agree or not, can you please restate if you agree, thank you

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. paulie2304

paulie2304 Member

Ratings:
    +16 / -4
    OMG these are amazing suggestions ciel! I agree with everything you have said

• Like Like x 2
  9. themainmamba

themainmamba Member God

Ratings:
    +11 / -0
    one problem that would cause a lot of lag having all of the snow golems throwing all of those snowballs

10. AmandaMarissa

AmandaMarissa Good Noodle God

Ratings:
    +192 / -0
    We have had snow golem spawners before and never had any issues. I'm not sure why they were disabled in the first place, maybe because of our change in spawners with hostile spawners being harder to obtain.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Tropicalll

Tropicalll Active Member God

Ratings:
    +64 / -39
    If you enable snow golem spawners I will delete my youtube channel.

i hate them because
    1) snow is everywhere
    2) i have bad memories of snow golems *cough cough spending like 30 mins to clean up dave's mess*

12. Panteon

Panteon Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +48 / -0
    I don't really think that's going to stop anyone from enabling them if they already planned on doing that lmao

13. Shauniee

Shauniee Active Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +216 / -4
    FREE THE SNOWMEN

• Like Like x 3
  14. CrawMuss69

CrawMuss69 Active Member Titan

Ratings:
    +30 / -19
    Yoo the fourth suggestion makes a lot of sense, I completely agree.