TempBan

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by AutisticDisney, Jan 17, 2015.

1. AutisticDisney

AutisticDisney New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / -7
    Im sorry for all my causes i did i really want to play ur server though its not that im a trouble maker but i only thor cuz its addicting to me and im always alone if its no one likes me or no one pays attention to me i have difficult stuff to face irl and idk why ur happy about that u guys really dont care u just ban ban ban all the time ik i break the rules most of the time but i do agree for u to take /thor of and replace it with other better commands its just to addicting and i really want to play ur server right now i have nothing to do and i want to play with my bff surfergirl and just have fun cuz i need to supervise my island everyday and i really hope ucan do this for me i wont thor again i promise if u can remove the command i just want to play ur server again and i cant be banned for 5 days i just cant its boring everywhere nothing to do except play ur server that i love the most to play with my bf :"( i really hope u can just let me free right now i felt bad a lot plz forgive me for what ive done the past times.

2. Destro15

Destro15 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    It was your own fault that you got banned, you also need to find another hobby, because if you just play this, then suddenly the server goes, youll have nothing to do

3. _Radioactive_

_Radioactive_ Member God

Ratings:
    +12 / -1
  4. AutisticDisney

Ratings:
    +2 / -7
    wow thx :"( btw i dont jsut play minecraft sometimes i draw on my computer u see that pony crying i drew that :"(

5. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    The reason why you are banned in the first place is because we have told you plenty of times to not thor players and you have broken that rule too many times, as well as many other rules. I also don't like the fact as we were talking about not thoring players in chat, you decide and thor a new player and try to get away with it. Be glad it was only a few days. You really need to learn to listen to staff.

I like your drawing. :)

-Reags

6. ImVinsi

ImVinsi New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -2
    well if i was nerdpup i would feel like that.

7. Destro15

Destro15 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Still a very good drawing :d

8. AutisticDisney

Ratings:
    +2 / -7
  9. AutisticDisney

Ratings: