Transfer Rank

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Tater_Zz, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Tater_Zz

Tater_Zz New Member God

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    To whom it may concern,
    I've been playing on this server since before you guys have owned this IP. Before the last reset i was on my little brothers account and opened a crate. I happened to get GOD rank. Since the reset i noticed that you guys are no longer transferring ranks to different accounts, However i have full custody over both accounts and i think that it is totally fair if to transfer over the rank to my main account. The IGN of my brothers account (With GOD) is Colebeckermen. Please consider transferring the rank over to my main account.

Thank you for your time,
    Tater_Zz (Tate)

2. LookAtMrLee

LookAtMrLee Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    Just to let you know that this is OriginalSB.com and this server is not the server you won the GOD rank on.

Also Sammie has already spoken to you about this and has said this is not possible

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2017
  3. Tater_Zz

Tater_Zz New Member God

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    @LookAtMrLee. I won the rank last reset and sammie never talked to me personally. Im almost 100% certain that this is the same server i won the rank on... Last time i checked skyblock.co brings me to the same server, website, and forums.

4. AmandaMarissa

AmandaMarissa Good Noodle God

Ratings:
    +192 / -0
    Was it specifically on our server, Original Skyblock? We did buy the skyblock.co domain, so yes that ip now leads to our server, but it is not that same server Zach owned. It has to be on the server that captianbob is owner on, otherwise we have no access to ranks or anything. Once we clear up on that then we can talk about the situation.

Edit: I just realized that you could possibly have the rank on that other account now. If you won it from a crate we wouldn't have proof otherwise that you won it if it's not already on the account. So instead of answering the question I posed up above, I need you to answer if your bother's account has the rank on it now, or if you're trying to say it doesn't have the rank on it, plus you'd like to transfer that rank over.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2017
  5. Tater_Zz

Tater_Zz New Member God

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Yes Captian bob owned the server when i got the rank.

6. Tater_Zz

Tater_Zz New Member God

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    yes my brothers account (Colebeckermen) has the rank... and yes i want to transfer it over

7. Tater_Zz

Tater_Zz New Member God

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Ill be online tomorrow if any staff wants to talk about this...

8. Tater_Zz

Tater_Zz New Member God

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Its been almost a week now and i still haven't gotten a for real answer... Ill be online almost every day this week and almost any time works. Thanks

9. 1stGlitch

1stGlitch Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +277 / -0
    I apologize for taking so long to respond, as of last December our policy is to not transfer any donor ranks except for the event of extremely extenuating circumstances.

This is however, one of the topics we will be covering in our upcoming administration meeting, and if any changes are made that would allow you to go through with this transfer, then I will be sure to reply to this post letting you know.

Thank you for your patience,
    ~Glitch

10. Tater_Zz

Tater_Zz New Member God

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Any news on the rank transfer @1stGlitch?

11. coolthom

coolthom Active Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +124 / -4
    The meeting did not happen yet, we will get back to you when it happened.

• Like Like x 1
  12. 1stGlitch

1stGlitch Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +277 / -0
    After 4 failed attempts we manged to get 4 people spread across 3 timezones in the same voice chat at the same time. One of many things on the agenda was rank transfers and when ranks are and are not allowed to be transferred. After a short discussion a unanimous decision was made to put a rank transfer application in place, this way we have a record of every rank being transferred. We'll be releasing more information on exactly what circumstances allows for a rank transfer later on (Although if you want a sneak preview just look at the application questions).

Last week at this time your rank would not be allowed to be transfered. This week it is, you can be the first person to submit a rank transfer application here.

Thank you for your patience,
    ~Glitch

• Like Like x 1
  13. Tater_Zz

Tater_Zz New Member God

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Thank you to everyone who helped with this process. I know it wasn't at the top of your list but you still got it done. Hope I can get the transfer!!!

• Like Like x 1