Um i got banned for avertising when i wasent even avertising i just want to see if a person can join

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by Creeperbutt123, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Creeperbutt123

Creeperbutt123 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Aparently i got banned for something i didnt do i just want to see and a person can join because i want a server like this but idk if the port works and nobuddy will try joining and aparenlty ur exstremes are so strict they banned me for 10 years because they take stuff to seriously rateings for them are 2,3,1,6,4,3 i hope that i will be unbanned one is because this is the only server i know of besides my server

2. MrLohrdyMoose

MrLohrdyMoose Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +1 / -8
    Creeperbutt123 you need to make a new thread in ban appeals if you wish hope to be unbanned im not saying you will be for sure, however i know you need to post it in the correct area which is ban appeals also the only reason you were banned for 10 years is because helpers only have the ability to "temp ban" advertising is a permanate ban so since they can only temp ban thats why it said 10 years

3. Murbur

Murbur New Member Titan

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    You broke the number one rule on the server, which is no advertising. You posted a server IP in a message, IP's are not aloud in any form whether on a sign, in message or global chat. like MrLohrdyMoose said you can create a ban appeal if you wish.

• Like Like x 1
  4. microwaveablepig

microwaveablepig New Member God

Ratings:
    +5 / -3
    and creeper how did you not know what you were doing... sending someone a ip address so that they can join your server is avertising also your story changed from last night while we were talking with you

• Like Like x 1