Unban Request - Forthright

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by forthright, Jul 22, 2020.

1. forthright

forthright New Member God

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Are you disputing a ban, mute or jail?
    Ban
    Why was this punishment given?
    I was using killaura to kill skeletons in my grinder rather than killing them manually.
    Who administered this punishment?
    Lord Sourdough
    Do you feel as if you don't deserve this punishment?
    I do deserve it
    If you feel as if you didn't deserve it, do you have proof showing why?

Why should we lift your punishment?
    I would like to have my ban reduced to <8 hours or to a 1-day ban. Considering both that I was not AFK and that I was using killaura to not have to click, rather than to hurt other players, a 3-day ban seems unnecessary for me to understand that it is not allowed on the server. Moreover, the punishment of a 3-day ban impacts me to a larger extent than it would other players due to the amount of hours I play per day. If you take a look at my playtime, my 3-day ban means I am banned from the server for many more hours than another player would be in the same 3-day time-span.
    Anything else you would like us to know?
    As far as I am aware, I have never been banned or tempbanned from this server. Please let me know if there is any other information that would help towards your decision in lifting or reducing my temporary ban.

Thank you,
    Forthright

2. 1stGlitch

1stGlitch Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +277 / -0
    Good morning Forthright,

We take the use of illegal client modifications and/or "hacked clients" very seriously, any modification which gives you a game play advantage is not allowed unless stated otherwise. As such the duration of your ban is justified. However, taking all the circumstances into consideration, which includes looking at any previous offenses, and overall dedication to the server, I have decided to reduce your ban by half (36 hours). You will be unbanned on July 23rd at 1:30pm (Eastern Time).

Have a good rest of your day,
    ~Glitch