Unban Request - NeztonMC

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by NeztonMC, Aug 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeztonMC

NeztonMC Member

Ratings:
    +5 / -39
    Are you disputing a ban, mute or jail?
    Disputing a ban.
    Why was this punishment given?
    The exploitation of the block hunt minigame for skycoins.
    Who administered this punishment?
    I am not sure of this.
    Do you feel as if you don't deserve this punishment?
    I do not feel that I deserve this punishment.
    If you feel as if you didn't deserve it, do you have proof showing why?
    There are no rules listed out on the minigames server and so it is unfair to expect me to abide by a nonexistent set of rules.
    Why should we lift your punishment?
    This exploit is commonly used among many players and I think to pick me out and ban me for it is unfair. Also, even if that exploit is against the rules of the minigame server, it is a separate server from the skyblock server and to ban me for an exploit I committed on another server is unfair.
    Anything else you would like us to know?
    I'm sorry

2. NeztonMC

NeztonMC Member

Ratings:
    +5 / -39
    Are you disputing a ban, mute or jail?
    10-day discord ban
    Why was this punishment given?
    Using the discord chat to bypass the in-game chat's profanity filter to say the word "f---" and for calling a Cam a "dips---" because I believed she misunderstood and misrepresented my ban appeal.
    Who administered this punishment?
    Cam administered a 7-day ban, and then Rock administered a 3-day extension to my ban.
    Do you feel as if you don't deserve this punishment?
    I believe I deserved the initial 7-day ban from Cam for profanity, but I am disputing the 3-day extension because it was administered after the initial ban decision and I feel undeserving.
    If you feel as if you didn't deserve it, do you have proof showing why?
    Yes, in discord direct messages to bellsday, she informed me that a part of the extension was due to me spamming the server using alt accounts, this is a case of mistaken identity, my friends did this spam which I had no part in.
    Why should we lift your punishment?
    I think that after the case was considered and decided, Rock unfairly added to this ban on grounds that were not even true. I think my ban should be reverted to the 7-day ban.
    Anything else you would like us to know?
    On the discord server, the rules about profanity are in a weird section that also talks about using English in the channels. This caused a slight confusion and although I knew cursing was against the rules, there was some confusion around the topic.

Attached Files:

3. NeztonMC

NeztonMC Member

Ratings:
    +5 / -39
    I would like to clarify that I believe a ban on the minigames server is deserved, but banning me from the adjacent skyblock server feels unfair.

4. SkyHubMC

SkyHubMC Website Creator Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    ~Merged Threads~

5. 1stGlitch

1stGlitch Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +277 / -0
    Good morning Nezton,

I have reviewed your case. I am not aware of anyone else that has abused our skycoin system, anyone caught abusing exploits and not reporting them to staff, will be at the least temporarily banned. All our servers are inter-connected, and as i'm sure you know, any skycoins you receive on the hub server, you also have on the skyblock server, it's a cross-server currency. It is standard procedure to ban an individual from all servers on our network when they are banned on anyone of them. Your behavior on our discord server after the ban was absolutely deplorable. Repeatedly bypassing and harassing our volunteer staff members is not something we take lightly. In cases such as this, it is not uncommon for an administrator to step in and increase the given punishment as they feel necessary. Based on these reasons, i'm afraid I must deny your appeal.

Thank you and have a good rest of your day,

~Glitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.