Unpleasant Player causing me issues

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Sieanx, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Sieanx

Sieanx Crazed Lunatic Titan

Ratings:
    +50 / -0
    Hey Its Sie, Came on to play thought i'd chill and do stuff, fight or argument breaks out between Gavin2000 and some other players, He starts mouthing off, causing problems, I tell him to chill and I get a really abusive response when I just want to play the game without the irritating arguements, I just wish I could mute him so much right now.

I'll post some of the following screenies that several people have witnessed and honestly i'm not mad or anything but its a big ridiculous letting him away with it

In all honesty I think its just general Anger being directed at me because of what someones said to him but its still unfair to speak to people the way he has and its completely immature.

I understand as well he's young and he might no regret saying the things he has but I don't feel like I deserve being called whatever is being blocked via filter, not to my face anyway :p

Basically he's threatening people at this point and causing a disturbance and I can't just ignore him seeing as he's outright insulted me for asking him to just simply calm down

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sieanx

Ratings:
    +50 / -0
    Also like to point out he completely changed his tone the second I mentioned he was reported to the forums, but I don't take this kind of sass :/

3. Sieanx

Ratings:
    +50 / -0
    First also duplicated as pointed out by a friend so i'm including a 3rd which outright rude :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. 1stGlitch

1stGlitch Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +277 / -0
    This type of abusive behaviour is simply unacceptable on OSB. I have issued suitable consequences to those involved.

Thanks for the report,
    ~Glitch

• Like Like x 3