Voting for promotions

Discussion in 'Website and Server Suggestions' started by Xx_Mervyn_xX, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Xx_Mervyn_xX

Xx_Mervyn_xX Active Member

Ratings:
    +74 / -1
    In my opinion , I think you guys should create voting for the staff's promotion . Some of the staff have been doing great . Why i think this should be chosen by the players ? because the player is the one receive the service from the staff . I know it's none of my business but i think so staff deserve better rank for they reach the requirement for higher ranks . Thanks . Sorry if i give a wrong suggestion .

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    I was going to wait until I posted this because I wanted other people to reply on it but it doesn't seem anyone has.

I'm not sure if this should be a thing for a few reasons.
    -There's some things behind the scenes that not much players know about
    -Some staff might not be on due to health issues or on a vacation
    -People might vote for people who give them stuff or enchant/repair for them or who they're friends with, it sounds unfair to me.
    -People would have to vote for a reason and I feel like most reason wouldn't be worth a promotion like "they are on the most" or "they help me build", because that's not what staff are there for
    -It also makes other staff feel bad because they might not get as much votes as others.

There's reason why they were promoted and if players vote it takes away that purpose, most people get promoted for helping out the server.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  3. Xx_Mervyn_xX

Xx_Mervyn_xX Active Member

Ratings:
    +74 / -1
    true . thanks for replying

4. AmandaMarissa

AmandaMarissa Good Noodle God

Ratings:
    +192 / -0
    To add to what Reags said, you can always message staff (preferably one of the three owners) to recommend a promotion with a solid reason. You players are on and experience how staff members treat you so your opinions do matter. :)

• Like Like x 2