We need Redstone in our kits !

Discussion in 'Website and Server Suggestions' started by iben100, Aug 8, 2016.

1. iben100

iben100 New Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +10 / -3
    I remember when I played on the first version of the server (before the ip was bought) that in our kits we got Redstone. At /warp shop it costs 250$ for 16 redstone dust!!!! It is really hard to make auto farms if redstone is so expensive. If we could just get Redstone in our kits it would Help A Lot.

2. Shauniee

Shauniee Active Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +216 / -4
    Like i said on the server, you get enough items in kits to keep your island going. Redstone is not impossible to get, yes it might be expensive but it can also be free if you actually try to put the work in for it. Make a natural mob grinder, it won't be extremely fast but it will start collecting redstone from witches slowly but surely.

• Like Like x 3
  3. zjobke

zjobke Member God

Ratings:
    +35 / -1
    Why don't you allow us to change mobspawners to witches or other hostile mobs. I wanted to make a really cool minigame which i can't make anymore because it's impossible to get zombie spawners. I have been working on the design for almost 2 weeks...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tropicalll

Tropicalll Active Member God

Ratings:
    +64 / -39
    Here's my problem.

Problem:
    Redstone and lapis are the easiest to get minerals in Vanilla minecraft, yet the rarest in Skyblock. I definitely think that should be changed. It's not normal for redstone to be a rarity, when diamonds are easy to get.

Solutions:
    1) Add redstone in the kits.
    2) Lower the price at /warp Shop

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  5. Hypurr_

Hypurr_ do custom titles work? Skymaster

Ratings:
    +54 / -1
    Redstone is supposed to be viewed as a luxury item seeing as it speeds the process of all contraptions made for farms, generators, and any sort of fancy system you wish to create.

Why should the staff lower the price of this item just because people are complaining about not being able to get a hold of things faster than before the reset. That's why there was a reset. People shouldn't get every item so easily that it breaks economies again. Skyblock should be seen as a challenge and that's why it keeps players working/grinding on their islands to obtain better materials. Donors already have enough perks that include their kits, flying, and even enchanting/fixing items.

I'm against the idea of adding them to the kits and I agree with Shaunie's point said above.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tropicalll

Tropicalll Active Member God

Ratings:
    +64 / -39
    I understand where your coming from. But if Skyblock is supposed to be a challenge, then why are Diamonds easier to get then redstone? It makes no sense. Either way, I know an easy way to get redstone so it doesn't matter. I can get 10 stacks of redstone for only $500.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2016
  7. Hypurr_

Hypurr_ do custom titles work? Skymaster

Ratings:
    +54 / -1
    Because diamonds are generally useless other than 1 set of armour and tools because players repair all the time. People get them from cheap plot shops because the come in kits as well. So this basically places diamonds at a low price for the rest of the server life until the next reset.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Borked

Borked Member God

Ratings:
    +91 / -2
    We need less ingots/mineral in our kits, but redstone would be a welcome addition. We should worsen kits to attempt to increase the mineral prices. It's a problem when a piece of dirt costs more than a diamond.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1