WHY ARE COMMANDS GOING AWAY?!

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Kadethecaptain, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Kadethecaptain

Kadethecaptain Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    Okay so I have noticed some things on the server... My Rank is God as everyone knows. I payed for /tp i payed for /enchant i payed for all that. so why is it a messed up!? I would love my money back if nobody fixes this. The server isn't even fun when you guys do that. it doesn't make sense.. i smelt 1 thing its like 100 bucks. i smelted 64 blocks on accident and it took a grand out of my balance.. it bugs. we aren't your prisoners. We come onto this server to have fun and play. THAT'S WHY PEOPLE BUY RANKS. we aren't your children. you don't need to set guidelines and take away privileges we deserve. I think the only reason people play still is because they payed 30-500$ and cant put it to waist. its true too. it doesn't make sense. Ik every donor knows what i'm talking about. I doubt the members want to buy ranks too. Because the only command i pretty much have is /fly and /kit. oh and its My $80 rank. This server was Legit. I'm not liking it anymore..

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2015
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. AllDatJumboJazz

AllDatJumboJazz New Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +10 / -2
    I think it has to do with the fact that they don't want donors running the server. A few months ago my brother (member) didn't want to play because it's a pay to play server. Now he loves it.

3. segagamer20611

segagamer20611 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    ikr they removed /thor they could of made it so we couldnt use that command on others islands

4. Kadethecaptain

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    LOL okay that's funny. I totally agree with you! They're scared we are gonna take over the server. but in reality. they have creative. they have OP they have the config files. they have mute ban kick. but yet they're still scared

5. Kadethecaptain

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    sega they made it so you cant use it on others islands! it was like that for along time! its soo weird! thor helped alot

6. AutisticDisney

AutisticDisney New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / -7
    KADE IM IN WITH U THIS SERVER IS A RECK NOW !

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  7. Kadethecaptain

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    watch the caps you might get a warning xDDDDD

8. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    Watch your language Kade, you should know better. Also there is a edit botton for a reason, no need to double post.
    I completely disagree with you, I have bought ranks on servers just for the fun things like trails and what not, I've also bought ranks but don't play on the server. I donate to the server because I enjoy it not because I want more permissions. There's a lot of servers that allow members to get what donors get but yet the still get donations even though you can get it when you're not a donor? So why bother donating? It helps keep the server running. The word is "donate", please look up this word if you don't get the meaning. Do you donate to charity and expect to receive something in return for helping people? You didn't pay for anything, you donated. We are thanking you for donating, in which you receive a rank.
    We are making it so it isn't over powered. This server doesn't want people to leave just because donors run the server, which a lot of people have. We are trying our best to make it fun for everyone. This is a skyblock server, you go on it to play skyblock not get over powered by getting the most money by selling things in your kit. This is fun because you get to build things for people to see, interact with other people and so much more. There are so many other things on this server to make it fun not get all the cool perks. We took away things but we gave something back in return, it's not like we are removing every command that you get for donating or just removing permissions and not replacing it. We never said that you are our prisoners and our children, a little bit over dramatic.
    Everyone is saying that got God for /tp, to be honest I would've got God for /enchant, /tp is literally the same as /tpa you just have to wait for the person to accept it. Again, members don't like the fact that donors can tp with them without permission, some people are new and don't understand /tptoggle.
    /Thor and /tp was removed because of abuse. It wasn't possible to make it so /Thor can't be used on other islands. I can't count how many times these two commands were abused. The funny thing is, if it was never there no one would've complained.

Edit: Just thought I should add I was going to add more donor perks as well but it seems no one likes new things. I've done a lot for the server and I get no thanks. Take crates for example, I worked over 6 hours (obviously not in one day because wow) to get that plugin to work. And everyone enjoys it but do I get a thanks? Nope. So please take in consideration what goes on behind the scenes of the server. If you want someone to complain to, please talk to the people who abused /tp and not the person who is trying to make the server better for everyone.

Enjoy reading.
    ~Reags

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  9. AllDatJumboJazz

AllDatJumboJazz New Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +10 / -2
    Well. Nice speech. I guess nobody has ever thanked you so I guess I'll take the time to say thank you. Btw I also noticed that you've added a vault plugin, /pv. Will some donors get it?

10. captianbob

captianbob Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    Wow. Never thought i'd see you post this. But lets get straight on somethings. First:
    I'm not scared your going to take over the server. That is almost impossible. But. You can ruin it. You can scare away players, make it no fun for people who haven't donated or are new. Its no fun to have a p2p server. It just isn't. I've played on some and the donors are complete dicks to some. We are trying to avoid that.
    Second:
    ToS=Terms of service. If you would like to read them, here you go. http://donate.originalsb.com/ Front and center of the screen. But if you don't, here are a few of the sections of it.
    1) You are donating towards helping the server stay online
    2) Because you donated, which helps us out, we give you privileges, included but not limited to; commands, items, pets, etc.
    3) You do not have an entitlement to these things listed above, but it is a mere privilege. As these are not rights, these can be revoked or changed due to poor usage or better welfare of the server.

Now, you aren't my children, or my prisoners, but you are on MY server. I can set whatever guidelines i want to set and not have to ask anyone. Now will I? Probably not, because i want to make the server what everyone likes. But i could. Do not forget that.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    Yeah :) I replaced it with /pv. So Gods and above have it. I might add in a few more donor perks to the lower donors :p

~Reags

Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  12. Kadethecaptain

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    Wow okay Captianbob I Get it a lot more now. I was just very angry. its like dropping your phone in the toilet. I have one more request. please dont let MOD have creative... I was on a different skyblock. the mods didnt have creative. BUT they did have OP they could build on your island tp fly ect... well tbh most commands reags would have. you guys should just do that but not reags commands, commands you can trust mods with. just dont let them have creative cuz thats way too OP

13. Reags

Reags Guest

Ratings:
    +3 / -4
    If they have op they would have creative Kade.. o.o I wouldn't trust mods with op to be completely honest.

14. 1stGlitch

1stGlitch Well-Known Member Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +277 / -0
    It's always fun trying to find out if when someone says OP if they mean Over Powered or a server Operator, it's even more fun when then use the acronym twice in the same post and they mean different things each time. Anyways as Reags already said if someone has op (operator) then they have access to everything, including gamemode. You can't really compare a specific rank on another server to a specific rank on this server since the two servers most likely have two completely different ranking systems. For an example, on the server you are talking about, mod could be the lowest level of staff and therefore they should not have gamemode, on OSB helper is the lowest level of staff and mod is a tier higher, therefore they do get gamemode.

~Glitch

15. Kadethecaptain

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    I see Why Glitch is staff xDD very good with ur words bro.

16. yeetcalories

yeetcalories Member VIP

Ratings:
    +65 / -5
    Omg Glitch types so much x-x