Why have I been gone.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by qMystic, Sep 18, 2016.

1. qMystic

qMystic New Member

Ratings:
    +8 / -2
    Welp i guess you are saying to yourself who is mmigs12. Screw you.

Welp im not here to rant or be a content cop just to say why i have been inactive.

Welp first of all skyblock just doesnt feel the same anymore or mc.

Second, My boi dom left for awhile (get well you porkchop)

Third well its kinda hard to explain but my parents got divorced. Thats also a reason why i havent been playing my parents got divorced recently and i have to go to some class with other 17 year olds who have worthless lives and talk. I dont know if im turning into a psycho but i have been hearing voices and seeing shit. Like i saw my uncle in his clothes when he went to the syrian war with the other americans. He didnt come home tho. I see him with his gun and his clothes. I also see a guy named Franko. I talk with him sometimes he went in war with my dad he is italian he also didnt make it out alive. I dont see myself as a good person. One day im gonna lose it. I may be returning but if I disapear. Well I have gone balistic. I had a dream last night I cannot recall it but it was freaky. After my mom and dad got divorced I go with them every week but it sucks. My parents are trying to bribe me with shit so they are tryna look like the best parent even tho its a win for me its still a loss that my parents cant be friends. I mist go now have a good sleep and hope god points me into the right direction. bye

• Like Like x 2
  2. AmandaMarissa

AmandaMarissa Good Noodle God

Ratings:
    +192 / -0
    Aw I'm so sorry. If you ever need anyone to talk to, I would be happy to talk with you about whatever you want to, but I think there is a long line behind me composed of the many amazing people of OSB. Thank you for sharing what has been going on and I'm truly sorry that you're going through it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. qMystic

qMystic New Member

Ratings:
    +8 / -2
    Thanks. I will like to keep everyone posted of everything.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dominem

Dominem Active Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +107 / -0
    That sucks dude. I'm here to talk to you if you need, I got a lot of free time on my hands now so if you need anyone or anything please let me know.

• Like Like x 1