Why hello, I didn't see you there :)

Discussion in 'Introduce your self!' started by LookAtMrLee, Nov 20, 2014.

1. LookAtMrLee

LookAtMrLee Member Overlord

Ratings:
    +9 / -0
    So Hey everyone,

Currently the server is rebooting, so I thought that now would be a good time to introduce myself :)

My name is Lee (IGN is Quack196)
    I think a lot of you guys on the server know me already or have seen me about quite a bit, if not then I am sorry I haven't spoken to you yet.

I am 19 years old but will be 20 in January.
    I am a professional Magician and go out and perform at weddings and corporate events and different types of things like that. I have recently won Close Up Magician of the year too.
    I'm from the UK but am on the server at all different times so I spread across most time zones
    I'm a pretty weird guy, but that is only because I don't want to be normal because normal is boring. I'm into almost all kinds of music from Screamo to grime to pop punk to indie to country to just about anything and everything.
    I also play many different instruments, most of which I try to teach myself so I can play a lot but haven't mastered any yet. But there is still time.

I could keep going on but I don't want to bore anyone.
    If anyone wants to know any more then just ask away and I will be more than happy answer questions.

So yeah that's me :)

Peace out
    Lee :)

2. Destro15

Destro15 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    your a magician, sick, that was my dream job until I wanted to do something to do with design and that, but yeah magician is a really cool job :d And cool "About you" dude