wtf

Discussion in 'Appeals' started by XbFTB, Aug 16, 2016.

1. XbFTB

XbFTB Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +33 / -37
    What punishment are you disputing? mute

Why were you banned/muted/jailed? literally saying the word "trigger"

Do you have any proof that what you did doesn't deserve a ban/mute/jail? http://i.imgur.com/nu8tI8y.png http://i.imgur.com/HthGe1O.png

Why should you be unbanned/unmuted/unjailed? I was telling Amanda that a word that the server would like censored is currently uncensored, without using it in a derogatory or offensive way at all, and I get muted for some strange reason. I feel that this is complete abuse as I never offended or attempted to offend anyone via my usage of the word, and before this I only used the word to ask Amanda what to do if we were about to say something that could legitimately trigger someone with PTSD, as saying "trigger warning" in any instance of this would be helpful to anyone with this condition.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. itdave

itdave Well-Known Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    trust me, i've been there too, got banned for a day without even being muted lmfao

3. captianbob

captianbob Active Member Immortal

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    You got muted for 10 minutes. Grow the f**k up please

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. XbFTB

XbFTB Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +33 / -37
    haha

I love how the owner who breaks his own rules in every forum post he makes and is still salty regarding shit that I didn't even personally do is telling me to "grow the f**k up".

Anyways, the appeal was not really to get myself unmuted, as I was perfectly aware that I would not receive a response within 10 minutes. It's more to highlight abuse and I'd like if you would actually do something about it rather than acting like a child regarding the situation.

Before you go off saying "no ur acting like a child f**king fuccboi f**k you mother fucker!!" lemme just note that I've actually been making an attempt to improve and make decent suggestions for the server and you've just been swearing at me in every post you make for absolutely no reason at all. Which one of us two actually needs to "grow the f**k up"?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2016
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. CrawMuss69

CrawMuss69 Active Member Titan

Ratings:
    +30 / -19
    Beef! Maybe he just don't like you :)

6. captianbob

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    I still think its you. You say you are trying to "improve" but i don't think you really know what that means. Amanda told everyone "Next person to say triggered is muted." She already knew it was bugged and the filter wasn't catching it, and so you decided to be a smart ass, as normal and "Help" her by telling her it wasn't filtered although you and everyone else had been spamming it already. So yes, my statement still stands.

7. XbFTB

XbFTB Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +33 / -37
    ---

I had something written out here to further argue my point and I feel that it's still valid but honestly since there's just about no way for me to win an argument against you on your own server I'm just going to drop it

Feel free to lock the thread if you wish, I honestly don't want to spend my entire time on this server arguing with the owner over trivial shit

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2016
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Tropicalll

Tropicalll Active Member God

Ratings:
    +64 / -39
    Okay, I'm about to get the easy ban right here but Cap come on. You (or maybe Reags) made the rules of not swearing on the forums nor in game. You're breaking your own rules. And before you go and say "Well, I'm the owner I can do whatever." That is partly true, but thats like being the owner of a Factions server and /tp'ing to players while they're in their bases; you can do it, but it's not fair. Just like on OSB, if you can swear why can't we? Seems a little unfair.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. ShaeSnow

ShaeSnow Member God

Ratings:
    +52 / -13
    "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise" -Voltaire

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. captianbob

Ratings:
    +149 / -0
    Normally i don't swear. Very few occasions especially on the server do i swear. However, i'm tired of them complaining, and all they are going to say is "you brought this community when you bought .co" Partly true but however its time they accept the rules or leave. So until that point i will continue to be harsh. The more you guys complain the more i'm going to call you out.

• Like Like x 3
  11. CrawMuss69

CrawMuss69 Active Member Titan

Ratings:
    +30 / -19
    Cap can do whatever he wants XD

• Dislike Dislike x 1