zjobke

Discussion in 'Introduce your self!' started by zjobke, Apr 2, 2017.

1. zjobke

zjobke Member God

Ratings:
    +35 / -1
    Hello everyone!
    Many people have been introducing theirselves recently, so I felt like telling something about myself.
    I'm zjobke in game, my real name is Job, but I'm pretty sure that about 95% of the people that read this have already met me. I've been on OSB for like 15 months now I think and I've been having a great time here for as long as I've been here.

Some people might know that I recently told the server that I were leaving the server, I got bored of playing and it felt like I had done everything. But I came back as soon as I said this. People have been wondering why this is. I'll try to explain. It's really hard for me to be able to leave something when I'm used to it or when I really love it. And that's this community. I started realizing that I didn't really play because I like skyblock, but because I love this community. I came back just to chat with you guys, like I've been doing for like a year now. In real life I never talk about what I think, I don't talk much in general. This causes that I don't have many friends in real life. But for some reason I want to tell everyone everything about myself on this server, and it relieves whenever I do that. It might not even be the server that I love so much, but just the people that are part of it.

I've been banned a few times in the past on this server, this is because of my curiousity and, like I've said before, because it's hard for me to leave stuff. before OSB I've been playing on a survival server a lot and the glitches and bugs in minecraft used to be part of survival for me. I've been messing with bugs, but that is what I used to do before. I've learned from it tho. I do still easily find bugs because of my curiousity, but I do keep them a secret now or tell it to staff without letting anyone else know.

In real life I'm a very good drawer. I can draw. This might be the cause that I'm a very good builder in minecraft. Most people on OSB have never seen me build anything that looks good, but that's because I am not good at building in survival mode. I'm the HeadBuilder on another small survival server and I build for HiveMC (some massive server). I really love doing this, but I never got the chance to show my abilities in this on OSB. Perhaps a weekly/monthly creative build event would be a lot of fun for me, but I'm not sure if anyone else would like that since the main point on OSB for most people isn't building, but making money.

Talking about money, I'm kinda addicted to winning. This makes me wanna go for the top if possible. I Always love spending as much time as possible into winning something or standing on #1, also when there's no reward. This also made me stay on OSB for a little bit. I didn't want anyone to just pass me on Island top. ;D

I love freerunning and music in real life. I listen like 24/7 to music. I prefer the music of Cloudkid and MrSuicideSheep. I've been doing gymnastics for 7 and half years, and started freerunning after that, which I do for 2 and half years now. I love doing flips in real life and that's like the only other thing I do in my spare time except music and gaming.

I've dropped out from school a few months ago, this gave me a lot of time to play on this server and do stuff that I love doing. Gaming was not the reason for me to drop out, it was that I don't fit in the system of school. It's very complicated for me to explain it. If you would like me to explain it I would love to do a "part two" on this, but at the moment it would be hard for me to explain. I'm going back to another school in 2 days. That school is more about developping talents, so im excited for that.

If you guys would like me to do a facereveal, I'll do that. Just let me know if you want that, perhaps it tells more about who I am.

It's currently getting late for me, so I'm going to end this post for now. If you have any questions, I would love to answer those.

• Like Like x 2
  2. itdave

itdave Well-Known Member Extreme

Ratings:
    +266 / -21
    me 100% and not the fact i basically bought my soul to sell it to this server with $1000. the community of this server is what truly holds it together and not the skyblock itself, because lets be real here (its horrible no offence).

but anyway nice to meet you job, hope you get a job :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. YannyHealy

YannyHealy Active Member

Ratings:
    +58 / -0
    You say you build for HiveMC when you haven't been on the server in 7 months and you have the default rank according to your player profile. When the builders on the server are either vip or have emerald rank. Care to explain?

Admin Edit: Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  4. zjobke

zjobke Member God

Ratings:
    +35 / -1
    Ye sure!
    I am part of one of the build teams that submit builds to HiveMC, we don't do this on HiveMC itself. If you would like to see our most recent project, here's the link: Admin Edit: Link Removed

5. Auss1e

Auss1e New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Your not mentioned at all in that thread and you'd still have Emerald or VIP rank if you did build something.