Leodezz
Joined:
Jun 5, 2016
Messages:
27
Trophy Points:
1
Positive ratings received:
36
Negative ratings received:
0

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 30 8
Dislike 0 1
Funny 1 0
Winner 0 0
Informative 0 0
Friendly 2 4
Useful 1 0
Optimistic 0 1
Creative 2 3
Bad Spelling 0 0
Gender:
Male
Birthday:
Jul 21, 1996 (Age: 21)
Location:
United States

Share This Page

Leodezz

Moderator, Male, 21, from United States

Staff Member Mod
    1. There are no messages on Leodezz's profile yet.
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Gender:
    Male
    Birthday:
    Jul 21, 1996 (Age: 21)
    Location:
    United States

    Username History

    UsernameChanged Date
    Leodezz04/10/2018
    YaBoyLeo03/09/2018
    Leodezz06/10/2017
    Qibbs05/11/2017
    Leodezz01/16/2017
    BookerDeTwitt12/15/2016
    Leodezz06/28/2015
    Da_Fox02/04/2015
    la_dj

    Signature

    When they say 2% milk, I don't know what the other 98% is.